The well-being of our patients, employees and the community is our top priority.
In light of the Coronavirus pandemic, Partners in Women’s Healthcare will be following the guidance and recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)/ Pennsylvania Department of Health and will be making changes to limit exposure to our patients, employees and the community.
COVID-19 Information for Travelers from the Pennsylvania Department of Health
- The Secretary of Health issued an order requiring travelers over age 11 entering Pennsylvania from locations outside the Commonwealth, including Pennsylvanians who are returning home from locations outside the Commonwealth, to produce evidence of a negative COVID-19 test or place themselves in travel quarantine for 14 days upon entering, unless they receive a negative test result during the 14-day travel quarantine period.
- If someone cannot get a test or chooses not to, they must quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in Pennsylvania.
- This does NOT apply to:
- Individuals traveling to and from the Commonwealth for the purposes of work.
- Individuals who are returning to the Commonwealth after traveling outside the Commonwealth for less than 24 hours.
- Individuals traveling to and from the Commonwealth for medical reasons, including individuals providing comfort and support to a patient.
- Military personnel traveling to the Commonwealth by order or directive of a state or Federal military authority.
- Individuals in transit through the Commonwealth to another destination, provided that the time spent in the Commonwealth is only the amount of time necessary to complete the transit, make use of travel services, such as a highway rest stop, or make necessary travel connections.
- Individuals traveling to comply with a court order, such as child custody, or other exemptions issued by guidance.
- This order takes effect on Wednesday, November 25.
Making a Difference... Together!
Our practice consists of nine physicians, three certified nurse midwives, and two certified nurse practitioners. We offer a broad range of obstetric and gynecological services. Our care encompasses all of the issues important to women in every stage of their life. Our services include routine and high risk obstetrics, teen/adolescent care, menopausal management issues, treatment of urinary incontinence, surgical correction of pelvic organ prolapse/pelvic floor relaxation, abnormal menstrual and post menopausal bleeding, and cosmetic gynecology. Of course, this just covers a sampling of some of the most common problems we encounter and treat. All of our physicians are trained and skilled in the most up-to-date minimally invasive surgical procedures: daVinci robotic assisted surgery, advanced laparoscopic surgery, advanced hysteroscopic surgery, and vaginal surgery. We also have “on site/on demand” ultrasound services available if needed for routine or emergent obstetrical or gynecological need in our Lemoyne, Harrisburg, and Carlisle offices.
All of our obstetrical services are provided at the Harrisburg Hospital of the Pinnacle Health System. The physicians perform surgery primarily at Harrisburg Hospital, the new West Shore Hospital, and the West Shore Surgical Center. Surgical services are also provided at Holy Spirit Hospital, Community General Osteopathic Hospital, and the Susquehanna Valley Surgical Center.
Our Mission Statement
At Partners in Women's Healthcare, P.C., our goal is to provide excellence in healthcare by blending modern medicine with efficient use of technology in an environment that offers respect, empathy, and compassion.
Our qualified and caring team of physicians, nurse midwives, nurse practitioners, and staff strive to exceed the expectations of our patients and their families.
All of us at Partners in Women's Healthcare, P.C. are pleased to provide outstanding obstetrical and gynecological care for our patients. We want to ensure that our patients and their healthcare provider act as partners, sharing decision making and responsibility.