Dedicated Community Involvement
Collectively, our physicians have practiced medicine in the community for 160 years. We are proud that so many patients have placed their confidence in Partners in Women’s Healthcare, P.C. for their medical care and we are committed to providing the best care possible. The physicians and the staff feel it's important to also give back to our community and we are doing so in various ways.
YWCA of Greater Harrisburg - Cards with Heart
- Partners in Women’s Healthcare, P.C. has been a sponsor for over 10 years
- Sponsorship of the YWCA's Cards with Heart is a unique way to honor mothers all around the world while supporting YWCA programs and services for women and children. Individuals and retail establishments sell several hundred cards each year.
- A donation of $10 per card provides a night’s shelter for a mother and her children in need
Partners in Women’s Healthcare, P.C. supports the various school districts by:
- Advertising in various high school productions
- Sponsoring sports programs or school events
Children's Cancer Recovery Foundation Toy Drive
This program helps children who are in the hospital recovering from cancer. They deliver gifts to thousands of children each year through the national Bear-Able Gift Program.
Items such as board games, toys, crayons, coloring books, markers, video games, puzzles, books, teddy bears, craft kits – all sorts of things that make children smile and laugh – are distributed to hospitals across the country. The program is the largest supplier of gifts to children with cancer in North America.
Holiday Food Drive
Partners in Women’s Healthcare, P.C. has their annual Food Drive in the two weeks prior to Thanksgiving for the various Community Food Banks.
American Cancer Society
Making strides against breast cancer: Partners in Women’s Healthcare, P.C. participates in the Harrisburg City Island Breast Cancer Walk - pabreastcancer.org.
The American Cancer Society provides services to over 16,000 patients each year in Pennsylvania through our community programs. The money raised in the community is spent on:
- Early Detection and Prevention Education Programs
- Patient Service Programs
- Research Programs
Partners in Women’s Healthcare, P.C. participates in the Harrisburg City Island Breast Cancer Walk - pabreastcancer.org.
American Cancer Society's Carlisle Relay for Life
Partners in Women’s Healthcare, P.C. participated for over 10 years
Community Health Fairs
Partners in Women’s Healthcare, P.C. is an ongoing participant in Community Health Fairs.