We provide routine gynecological care for women of all ages as well as specialized care in the following areas:
High-Risk Pregnancy includes but is not limited to:
Advanced Maternal Age (AMA)
History of pre-term labor
Novasure (endometrial ablation)
Minerva (endometrial ablation)
- We are proud to offer the Acessa Procedure for Fibroids
- Minimally invasive outpatient procedure that destroys fibroids with heat
- Alternative to hysterectomy - treat fibroids & keep your uterus!
- Mammography Screening
Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
Incontinence management and surgery including Urodynamic Procedures
Heel scans for osteoporosis screening
- Mammography Screening
Making the most out of your visit
- About your symptoms
- About your diagnosis
- About your treatment options
- What your medications are for
- What, if any, are the side effects of your medications?
- If you do not understand, ask questions until you do
- You can take part in your care
- With your written permission, family and friends can ask questions too
Make sure you understand — after your visit, sometimes it's hard to remember everything:
- Take notes
- Repeat the information back in your own words
- Feel free to ask for a simple or more detailed explanation
- Make sure you know what to do in an emergency
Patient educations; ask if we have:
- Literature on your condition
Erin Anderson, BSN, RNC-OB
Erin has been providing care to women since graduating with her Bachelors of Science in Nursing degree in 2006. Initially caring for gynecological and high risk antepartum patients, Erin transitioned to Labor & Delivery where she worked for eight years and obtained her certification in Inpatient Obstetrics. While a labor nurse, Erin attended a Passion for Birth seminar, was a breastfeeding resource on the unit and presented a research project on skin-to-skin during cesarean delivery at an international nursing conference. Her highest achievement during this time, however, was the birth of her own child.
In 2015, Erin decided to become part of the Partner's in Women's Healthcare Triage Department. She has a passion for providing patients with information to make the best, most informed decisions for themselves and their families. Erin is currently working on obtaining her Masters of Science in Nursing Education.
You are invited to our childbirth preparation classes
Prepared Childbirth Classes - Goals and objectives:
These goals will be met in a relaxed and informal class emphasizing participation and fun:
- Provide information about the third trimester of pregnancy.
- Teach the latest information on the labor and delivery process and the tools to cope with fear, anxiety, and discomfort. This includes breathing and relaxation exercises.
- Enhance communication and teamwork with both caregiver and labor partner.
- Changes during pregnancy
- Warning signs/Precautions
- Outpatient assessment/Admission to the hospital
- Role of the support person(s)
- Overview of Labor/Early Labor/Active Labor
- Comfort measures/Relaxation
- Relaxation and breathing practice
- Second Stage: Labor (pushing/birth)
- Third Stage: Labor (Delivery of Placenta)
- Fourth Stage: Labor
- Hospital Recovery
- Postpartum changes and adjustments
- Unexpected outcomes
- Emergency childbirth
- Variations in standard labor
- Medical interventions
- Cesarean birth
- Making informed choices/Birth Plans
- Family-centered care
- Infant feeding
- New parenting concerns
- Newborn behaviors
- Basic baby care
- Car seat safety
Childbirth Class 2021 Schedule
2021 Series #1 (5 week VIRTUAL series 6:30-8:30PM via ZOOM - $90/couple for virtual class):
- March 16, 23, 30
- April 6, 13
2021 Series #2 (5 week VIRTUAL series 6:30-8:30PM via ZOOM - $90/couple for virtual class):
- April 27
- May 4, 11, 18, 25
2021 Series #3 (5 week IN-PERSON series 6:30-8:30PM in the Lemoyne Waiting Room pending CDC/DOH Regulations. Cost $100/couple):
- August 24, 31
- September 7, 14, 21
2021 Series #4 (5 week IN-PERSON series 6:30-8:30PM in the Lemoyne Waiting Room pending CDC/DOH Regulations. Cost $100/couple):
- October 12, 19, 26
- November 2, 9
If unable to attend 5 weekly sessions we do offer consolidated Saturday Sessions from 8:30AM - 3:00PM (pending CDC/DOH Regulations). Cost $100/couple:
- August 28
- October 2
- December 4
- 5 couple minimum for Saturday Classes
- For registration forms click HERE
All in-person classes will be held in the Lemoyne Office waiting room area.
All in-person classes include a tour of UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg Hospital Birthing Facility (pending UPMC rules).
Childbirth Class Information
For more details or to register please contact Erin Anderson, BSN, RNC-OB at (717)991-6332 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Childbirth Preparation is a five-week course that meets once each week. We also offer a full day consolidated Saturday Session. This program is designed primarily for first-time parents who desire both physical and mental preparation for childbirth, postpartum, and early parenting. Prepared Childbirth Classes feature 3rd trimester care - Labor Process - Comfort and Medication - Post Partum Care - Feeding Options.
Time: Evenings 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM (currently via Zoom and later in 2021 in-person depending on CDC/DOH regulations)
Consolidated Saturday session: 8:30AM - 3:00PM (lunch is not provided)
Location: Partners in Women’s Healthcare, P.C., Lemoyne location in the waiting room!
Fee: $90.00 per couple/virtual $100/couple in-person
For more information or to register please contact Erin Anderson, BSN, RNC-OB at (717)991-6332 or via email email@example.com
PLEASE REGISTER EARLY! CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED!