We provide routine gynecological care for women of all ages as well as specialized care in the following areas:
High-Risk Pregnancy includes but is not limited to:
Advanced Maternal Age (AMA)
History of pre-term labor
Novasure (endometrial ablation)
Minerva (endometrial ablation)
- We are proud to offer the Acessa Procedure for Fibroids
- Minimally invasive outpatient procedure that destroys fibroids with heat
- Alternative to hysterectomy - treat fibroids & keep your uterus!
- Mammography Screening
Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
Incontinence management and surgery including Urodynamic Procedures
Heel scans for osteoporosis screening
- Mammography Screening
Making the most out of your visit
- About your symptoms
- About your diagnosis
- About your treatment options
- What your medications are for
- What, if any, are the side effects of your medications?
- If you do not understand, ask questions until you do
- You can take part in your care
- With your written permission, family and friends can ask questions too
Make sure you understand — after your visit, sometimes it's hard to remember everything:
- Take notes
- Repeat the information back in your own words
- Feel free to ask for a simple or more detailed explanation
- Make sure you know what to do in an emergency
Patient educations; ask if we have:
- Literature on your condition
2021 Fall Update Coming Soon!
You are invited to our childbirth preparation classes
Prepared Childbirth Classes - Goals and objectives:
These goals will be met in a relaxed and informal class emphasizing participation and fun:
- Provide information about the third trimester of pregnancy.
- Teach the latest information on the labor and delivery process and the tools to cope with fear, anxiety, and discomfort. This includes breathing and relaxation exercises.
- Enhance communication and teamwork with both caregiver and labor partner.
- Changes during pregnancy
- Warning signs/Precautions
- Outpatient assessment/Admission to the hospital
- Role of the support person(s)
- Overview of Labor/Early Labor/Active Labor
- Comfort measures/Relaxation
- Relaxation and breathing practice
- Second Stage: Labor (pushing/birth)
- Third Stage: Labor (Delivery of Placenta)
- Fourth Stage: Labor
- Hospital Recovery
- Postpartum changes and adjustments
- Unexpected outcomes
- Emergency childbirth
- Variations in standard labor
- Medical interventions
- Cesarean birth
- Making informed choices/Birth Plans
- Family-centered care
- Infant feeding
- New parenting concerns
- Newborn behaviors
- Basic baby care
- Car seat safety
Childbirth Class 2021 Schedule
2021 Series #1 (5 week VIRTUAL series 6:30-8:30PM via ZOOM - $90/couple for virtual class):
- March 16, 23, 30
- April 6, 13
2021 Series #2 (5 week VIRTUAL series 6:30-8:30PM via ZOOM - $90/couple for virtual class):
- April 27
- May 4, 11, 18, 25
2021 Series #3 (5 week IN-PERSON series 6:30-8:30PM in the Lemoyne Waiting Room pending CDC/DOH Regulations. Cost $100/couple):
- August 24, 31
- September 7, 14, 21
2021 Series #4 (5 week IN-PERSON series 6:30-8:30PM in the Lemoyne Waiting Room pending CDC/DOH Regulations. Cost $100/couple):
- October 12, 19, 26
- November 2, 9
If unable to attend 5 weekly sessions we do offer consolidated Saturday Sessions from 8:30AM - 3:00PM (pending CDC/DOH Regulations). Cost $100/couple:
- August 28
- October 2
- December 4
- 5 couple minimum for Saturday Classes
All in-person classes will be held in the Lemoyne Office waiting room area.
All in-person classes include a tour of UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg Hospital Birthing Facility (pending UPMC rules).
Childbirth Class Information
For more details please contact our office.
Childbirth Preparation is a five-week course that meets once each week. We also offer a full day consolidated Saturday Session. This program is designed primarily for first-time parents who desire both physical and mental preparation for childbirth, postpartum, and early parenting. Prepared Childbirth Classes feature 3rd trimester care - Labor Process - Comfort and Medication - Post Partum Care - Feeding Options.
Time: Evenings 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM (currently via Zoom and later in 2021 in-person depending on CDC/DOH regulations)
Consolidated Saturday session: 8:30AM - 3:00PM (lunch is not provided)
Location: Partners in Women’s Healthcare, P.C., Lemoyne location in the waiting room!
Fee: $90.00 per couple/virtual $100/couple in-person
For more information please contact our office.
PLEASE REGISTER EARLY! CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED!